I suggest you ...

Include fragments in pdf export

Right now when you create a presentation with fragments, the exported PDF only shows the last version of any given slide. That is, the version with the "last" fragment in place. This means that the exported PDF is useless as a presentation medium if you include any fragments in your talk.

This poses a major problem because many conferences that I go to (and perhaps this is common for others too) require all presentations to be uploaded to a common computer ahead of time, and limit to PDF or MS PPT format (to avoid compatibility issues, etc). So it leaves the choice of either a) avoiding fragments (MAJOR restriction in how talks can be prepared; b) don't use slides.com for those conferences (in practice, this means don't use it at all because like most people I borrow from myself heavily from talk to talk); or c) convince the conference organizers to be a little more open minded and allow HTML presentations (yeah right....)

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel Himmelstein commented  · 

Yea, I'd love an option to output each fragment level as a new PDF page. Similar to how Keynote does it, this should be an optional checkbox.

• Gerald commented  · 

no movement also applies to using GIF

Feedback and Knowledge Base