How to embed a Slides presentation
1. Open the Share popup, it's available on the user profile, edit and presentation pages.
2. Configure your embed. (Note that some of these options are only available for paid accounts.)
3. Copy the generated code that appears below the options and paste it into the HTML source of your site.
First slideEmbedded presentations start at the first slide by default. If you want your embed to start on a different slide follow these steps:
2. Navigate to the slide you want to start on
3. Press the "Share" button
4. Turn on "Start embed on current slide" in the embed options
Restrict where your deck can be embedded (Pro/Team)When embedding a private presentation you can optionally choose to restrict which websites that your content can be embedded on. This is helpful if you want to embed sensitive content on your own site but want to be assured that no one else can copy the link and embed it elsewhere. Note that this is only available for private presentations.
AdvancedIt's possible to communicate with an embedded presentation from the parent page. This API allows you to keep track of which slide the presentation is on as well as letting your change slides programatically. More info here: https://help.slides.com/knowledgebase/articles/880650-advanced-embed-api
ExamplesBelow are three examples of embeds, showing each available embed footer style. These styles are useful to make your embed blend better with the surrounding page. The third "hidden" style which removes the footer entirely is only available to paid users.
Footer style: dark
Footer style: light
Footer style: hidden (requires a paid account)