I suggest you ...

Sync with Google Drive

Hello,

I created an account here because I've read this article
http://www.tedcurran.net/2013/02/making-html5-presentations-in-the-cloud-with-markdown-rvl-io/

I've only created only one side on slid.es

But I already know that I will love it...
That I will love it as much as I hated it Microsoft Power Point and its clone in the past

Because I think that well-thought, well-built, useful apps deserve my money, I immediately looked if you have premium features.

And yes you have
https://slid.es/pricing

And here, I saw that one of the premium feature is to Sync With Dropbox

Well, I have really nothing against Dropbox. It's a great service that I myself used a lot in the past.

But I recently switched to Google Drive, because I have so much data on google datacenters anyway, and because I trust google engineers to build a product that will constantly improve.

The thing is that the standard Google Drive Slides app is aimed at people migrating from Microsoft PowerPoint

That's not my case, I'm more than open to a fresh new way of writing slides.

That's it, I just wanted to inform you that embracing Google Drive so that it could replace the standard slide app would be the tipping point that would make me go pro on slid.es

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jean-Michel FAYARD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminHakim (CEO / Founder, Slides) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Brian: We started working on this two years ago but it was put on hold for other projects. It's still something we want to add. I'm gonna move it back up on the todo-list and hopefully we can get to it after wrapping up one or two ongoing projects.

• Come Fouques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team is on Google Drive but we would like to use Slides.com
    But as I have read for now, we can't have slides offline, except if we all install dropbox, right ?
    Would be great to have Google Drive too!

• aslan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was posted over a year ago and I was wondering if you guys are working on it. I work Google drive and will be really great if I can sync my work with it. Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base