General

1. Speaker control for Firefox OS / Firefox for the Android ?.

Hello,

I would like to be able to control the presentation from my Firefox OS phone. Currently the speaker tools load but they're not reliable enough on Firefox OS. Probably this just needs some further testing and tweaking? Would be great to have a "slide control app" that could be saved to homescreen (on FFOS and on FF on Android).
    https://ometv.onl https://chatroulette.top https://omegle.wtf https://bazoocam.cam
    thanks
    alexsunny

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Responsive slide layout (sort of portrait mode)

It would be nice to be able to create a « fullscreen portrait » presentation. I mean if you open a deck on smartphone, have a layout in portrait mode and arrange blocks to fit the page.

I don’t think it’s possible automatically but you could add an option to edit a deck (for portrait mode) and change the position of blocks for a vertical layout (like a web inspector)

I’d love it :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow a slide sorter view in the upcoming slide pane in the speaker view

This would allow a presenter to jump to a different location in the deck for the next slide. At the moment you can get a slide sorter view by pressing ESC in the current window, however this then presents the slide immediately ( a problem if its the wrong slide), whereas if the same was implemented in the upcoming window it would be more controlled. I would even suggest that the feature is removed from the current window in favour of the upcoming one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow slide backgrounds that are transparent (using the alpha channel)

This would allow the generated slide deck to be overlaid on other content. Could probably be done with a flag in the background colour selection area. It may be that by not picking an image the background is actually transparent, however the presentation mode seems to fill it in with white.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Master slide that updates automatically in all presentations that use it

Mark a slide in one presentation as a master. When someone from my team copies the slide to one of their presentations, or when someone forks my presentation, and I later update the master slide, the slide gets automatically updated in any forked/copied duplicates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Application whatsapp gb apk new version.

This application is increasingly used widely to connect with each other in the most convenient way. It is provided free of charge by Otherwhatsapp at https://otherwhatsapp.com/ homepage, in addition to communication you can share high quality image, audio, video, audio, even location, Ball data can all be stored and shared easily. There are also many other utility applications waiting for you to discover, thank you for your interest in watching.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. better diagrams

I would love better support for creating diagrams. The choice of shapes is super limited.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Map key for remote device (for horizontal and vertical navigation)

I love Slides and I love using remote devices like the logitech spotlight (even if slid.es smartphone remote link is handy).
    BUT usually remote devices emulate the right keyboard press (and only that).

It'll be really nice to have an option to (temporarily?) remap the right key and N key (next slide) to be able to use remote device with complexe deck (with vertical and horizontal transitions).

I found this Medium post and plugin to do it with reveal.js but it'll be cool to have it directly on slid.es

https://medium.com/@bunopus/logitech-spotlight-reveal-js-90f747e36458

Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Co-presenting improvements

I've co-authored and co-presented a talk with a colleague and while it worked, there were a few pain points there:

• No way to edit the slides simultaneously

• Shared speaker view control works only if one of us is logged in and shares an SMS link with the other person

• Slide deck is owned only by one of the authors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remember previously open slide in the "add slide from deck" functionality.

The "add slide from other deck" functionality should remember the last open deck and slide when hitting the "+" button to open it again. This will make it much easier to insert multiple slides from the same deck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do you use a slide deck to sell? If so, what application? Powerpoint, Google Slides, something else?

Hi All,

I've come to the realization that I have a hard time keeping sales calls on track and conveying the value of our services.

Sometimes the conversation will go off on a tangent, sometimes the prospect just sits there like a lump on a log not saying anything, or oftentimes I'll forget a key point of our services.

I recently was a prospect on a sales call that had a very brief but informative slide deck. There was no ambiguity about their offering and it was very helpful. I'm thinking I could benefit from having a short deck.

To…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keyboard/ Arrow Keys support for ionic slides in ionic 5

I setup a new ionic angular project and created a test page using the following slides options:

slideOpts = {

initialSlide: 0,

speed: 300,
    direction:"vertical",
    keyboard: {
    enabled: true,
    onlyInViewport: false,
    }

};

https://www.upsers.app/

However, when I serve this project, on my desktop in both chrome and safari, I have click-and-drag for the slide to navigate, keyboard navigation does not work.

What am I not doing right? any suggestion

Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CineHub - Download CineHub APK Latest Version

With CineHub on Android phone, you can able to watch the hd film content and shows. The User Interface that you see in the app is truly the best thing about it. Easy navigation and responsive design made it stand at the top of the list.

CineHub is a light weight app which doesn’t use much of your device resources. It will display all the trending content from Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi and other genres at the home page for the best user experience. Moreover, you will get to read the complete information about any particular movie including IMDB Rating, Year…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rehearsal mode

It would be amazing to have a rehearsal mode where you can see the time spent on each slide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need a demo

Hi, I would like to request a demo of your solution for Novartis. You can reach out to me at santosh.rai_ext@novartis.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make buttons that let user jump to specified slides (e.g. to choose your way through an algorithm)

Sometimes you want to show different pathways through an algorithm, then it would be helpful if presenter and/or user could click on a "button", that triggers the next slide depending on the choice:
    e.g. Slide 1 with Option A, B and C, sends you to Slide 2,3 or 3.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow copying / duplicating multiple slides

Currently we need to copy slides one by one, which is very tedious.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be neat if after a presentation, the speaker had a summary of the time spent on each slide

A summary of the time spent on each slide or each "chapter" seems like a feature that is easy to implement (just record the timer value upon slide change). This can help hone one's timings, and adjust the speaker notes accordingly, especially for presentations "in the wild" given multiple times. Actual timings are often very different than planned ones!! In the same vein, having a second, smaller timer and time limit per slide would be very useful. Thanks for the best slide software out there, by a long shot!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. give the ability to move objects on a slide one by one with the cursor in presentation mode.

For example a slide can say "today is..." and in presentation mode I would be able to choose from the individual days of the week and click the correct day and drag it under "today is". In presentation mode.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base